Gorgeously renovated Victorian home set on an expansive 676m2 allotment with double driveway, large shedding and all within walking distance to Bridge Mall and Ballarat CBD. Sure to tick all the boxes, this property seamlessly blends the old with the new and offers the potential for subdivision or extension (STCA). Completely renovated with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy
- Heightened 3.3m ceilings with period detail, ornate cornice and heritage light fixtures
- Three generous sized bedrooms, one with original fireplace, two with BIR and the master with well-appointed ensuite
- Open plan modern kitchen, living and dining space offering abundant storage and an incredibly effective and ambient gas log fire
- At the rear of the house is the laundry and mud room with well-appointed main bathroom
- Split system for year-round comfort
- Large shedding (appointed with three phase power) to accommodate 4 cars - set up with pot belly heater for teenage retreat or mancave
- Double driveway with abundance of off-street parking (plenty of room for the caravan)
- Large fully established landscaped garden with open fireplace including kitchen garden
- Easy access to Melbourne via Freeway
- And so much more!
There really is nothing to do but move in and enjoy, all the hard work has been done! This one is sure to impress and needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Call Jo Thornton the exclusive listing agent today to arrange your private inspection 0409 356 478.